Friday, December 18, 2009

NAN Donation Suggestions

I am at a loss of what to do this year except that I'd like to do another drastic custom. I'm considering doing something in the two arenas that I'm told I'm known for (if I'm known for anything): racehorses or spanish horses.

I literally have a stack of Alborozos hanging around. He's very popular and I think he would be a nice draw.

Photobucket

...but, on the other hand, I wouldn't want to resculpt one to the point where he wouldn't be recognizable. I rather dig into my fugly body box for that. And yes, I organize my Breyer bodies by levels of fugly.

Photobucket
Nope, don't feel comfortable hacking up this mold at all.


Since it's in Kentucky, a race horse would be nice, considering this year's auction doesn't have a theme. I've wanted to create another John Henry portrait of his in his later years from the actual Breyer John Henry (currently sitting in my fugly box) but--to be honest--I wanted to keep this one for myself. Cigar and Funny Cide are options I'm considering as well.

No comments: