Thursday, November 18, 2010

Programming Notes

Fear not readers! My recent silence on this blog does not mean I have not been hard at work. Over the last few months, I've finished the next few months of material to appear on this blog.

Better yet, I'm making two substantial new additions to my blogging process. One, I've created a Facebook page. If you don't use RSS, this is a great way to know when I add new material.

Second, new tutorials will begin appearing here on a weekly basis. New tutorials will post Thursday nights because, statistically speaking, the goofing-around-on-the-internet to work ratio goes up substantially on Fridays. Or not. I don't know because 100 people in my office can see my computer screen at all times. It is awkward.

My first official tutorial will post later this evening.

Obligatory plastic pony photo:

No comments: