Monday, February 7, 2011

Weird Keyword Searches

Blogger has this handy little feature which tracks how people find my blog. It includes keyword searches, which have become my own private source of entertainment. Some of these are too good not to share:
  • "can a horse eat paint off a car"
  • "scotchblue painter's tape frog"
  • "abstract bold colors with horse with blue mane and tail on lower"
  • "the order that"
"Barbaro statue" is always near the top. So when you notice I work Churchill's Barbaro-The-Gelding Statue into every post, know it's an attempt to draw in non-model horse readers.

He's cute and I appreciate the engineering, but a very obvious gelding.

(Not really. I've run out of things to say about the statue.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hahahaha!! That is too funny!!!

Sadly, I only have normal searches :(.